Monday, February 6, 2012

A time in silence...now a time in joy!

Wow, it's been so long since I wrote I might forget how! It's been over three months since my last post and oh at the changes haha. Most of you you know that the kids and I have moved and are now living up in Chattanooga with Luke.  While I'm quite sure our second honeymoon won't last forever right now we're pretty much in heaven.  As wives we take for granted that our men will be there every night.  It's just a given.  Speaking from experience, I will do better at being grateful to God and to my husband that he is home.  The alternative was not always easy.

As I sit here with a dozen posts running through my head, so much I want to say I'm not sure where to start.  This move has been a huge blessing to our family.  We have reconnected with old friends, made a few new and are searching out the place we're supposed to be.  I'm starting a new business...or hoping to get paid for my hobby...depending on how you look at it!  Our new home is amazing.  The move hasn't come with out it's struggles and trials. But each one comes with a lesson learned.  Now that we're back in routine I'll be able to post more...at least more than every 90 days! I have lots on my mind...hope you don't mind listening!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment